2016 Overmountain Enduro
• Sunday October 23rd •
The OverMountain Enduro is an event open to racers of all abilities. The 4 stage race spans across Highland Mountain – incorporating everything from trail riding to downhill. The course will challenge participants in both fitness and technical riding ability. The OverMountain Enduro puts the fun back into racing!
The OverMountain Enduro has partnered with Mountain Creek Bike Park’s King of the Mountain Enduro and Burke Mountain’s Kingdom Enduro to create the Triple Crown East Coast Enduro Series. Riders who complete all three races will compete for an overall cash purse and prizes.
If you are under 18, please be aware that you will may need a notarized waiver. Please see our WAIVER POLICY for full details.
- Includes: Race Entry and lift access for Sunday only
- $34 Lift tickets available for racers on Friday & Saturday (must already be registered to race)
- Preregister to guarantee your spot.
- No refunds will be issued after 5pm Friday October 21st.
Pro – $75 / $85 (Pass Holder / Non Season Pass Holder)
Amateur – $55 / $65 (Pass Holder / Non Season Pass Holder)
- Results will be based on the 4 stage times combined
- All racers must attend Racers Meeting
- Racers must be self sufficient
- Racers must ride unassisted stage to stage
- Lift may only be used to reach Stage 1 Start
- All stages must be completed using the same bike
- Helmets must be worn at all times while riding (Full face recommended)
- For full list of Triple Crown Series rules click here
Please check out our EAT & SLEEP page for lodging options.
- The event is FREE to spectators
- Please see course map for designated spectator viewing areas
- Be mindful of riders and your surroundings. Please stay off course and remember course tape is not a safety net.