Women’s Gravity Weekend
2024 Dates: June 22nd–23rd
Start this season off right with a weekend dedicated to learning and fun. Develop essential mountain biking skills that will take your bike park experience to new heights.
Women’s Gravity Weekend brings together a diverse group of enthusiastic women in a supportive riding environment. Whether you’re new to gravity mountain biking or have been riding for years, this program has something for you!
We’re stoked to be welcoming a stellar lineup of female guest coaches for this year’s clinics!
Morning instruction focuses on core fundamentals and balance. Break old habits and begin to ride with more control and confidence. In the afternoon, riders have an opportunity to harness new skills related to jumping and taking drops on Highland’s dedicated learning features.
Due to popular demand, we’ve added a second day of clinics! Programming will be the same on both Saturday and Sunday; sign up for one or the other.
Practice makes permanent…
Clinic registration includes your park access for the day. You’ll also receive a voucher for an additional free day pass when you check in. It’s common for Saturday participants to use their free pass to come back and ride on Sunday with their new friends! (Sunday clinic participants who want to use their additional free pass to ride on Saturday can do so by stopping by the check-in table on Saturday to pick up their voucher.)
Clinic Participation: $250
- Saturday OR Sunday instruction. Includes park access and lunch on the day of your clinic
- One additional free day pass (transferable, no black out dates)
Discounted Park Ready™ Rental Bike available as an add-on option; $60 per day (available Saturday and Sunday)
Daily Schedule — 9:00am–5:00pm
9:00am to 12:00pm
- Meet and greet, get to know your bike/proper setup tips
- Warm Up and Rider Observations
- Balanced Riding: Expanding our Ranges of Motion, identify and correct lingering habits for more control and poise on the bike
12:00pm to 1:30pm — Break for Lunch in the Highland Lodge
1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Mechanics of Cornering, a step-by-step approach to balanced and effective cornering
- Jumps & Drops, learn simple, reliable techniques for catching air and (safely) leave your fears behind
5:00pm to 6:30pm — Happy Hour at the Highland Pub
FALL EVENT SEPT 14-15