Highland Training Center
The HTC is a 9,100 square foot structure that includes a massive foam pit with both a trick lip and drop, resi ramp and resi drop, and many other features for you to practice on before you take it out to the mountain.
Please read before entering the HTC
- Riders must check in at the Welcome Center in the lodge prior to each session to receive their wristband.
- Waivers must be completed according to the Highland Mountain waiver policy.
- Helmets are required at ALL times. Knee and elbow pads are recommended.
- Riders MUST have clean bikes, tires, and clothes BEFORE entering the HTC.
- No food or beverages in the ramp area. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- The use of proper park etiquette is expected at ALL times.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN OR AROUND THIS BUILDING!
- Signs are posted throughout the HTC. READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL SIGNS BEFORE RIDING!
All HTC sessions are currently being managed via our online reservation system. To see available sessions and book your spot, head over to our Passes, Rates & Hours page.