FIND YOUR RIDE™
An all-inclusive bike park orientation.
The Find Your Ride™ program is specially designed for riders new to lift-accessed mountain biking. Participants receive instruction and guidance ensuring a fun, safe, and successful first experience.
- One full-day lift pass
- One-hour Park Ready™ session
- One full-day Park Ready™ bike rental
- Full-face helmet and safety equipment
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before start time.
Weekdays: 10:30am & 12:00pm
Weekends & Holidays: 9:30am & 11:00am
Additional times can be arranged in advance for groups of six or more riders. Rental equipment is limited and reservations are strongly recommended.
Book online and save! We cannot guarantee availability for walkups.
Weekends & Holidays: $159
Find Your Ride™ 3 Pack Cost: $359*
Referral Rewards Program
We want to thank you for spreading the thrill of riding at Highland and helping encourage others to become part of the experience! Refer a new rider to Highland with Find Your Ride and earn a free day pass to keep or pass along. Refer a new rider to Kids Camp and receive half off your next one.
- Referring party must be a previous or current Highland customer.
- Referred new riders must be a first-time customer to Highland with no previous visits.
- Find Your Ride referrals will receive one transferrable “Ride Free Card” at the time of the new guest’s visit. These must be picked up in person at the Highland Training Center. Ride Free Cards are redeemable for one Highland Day Pass* on any park operating date.
- Kids Camp referrals will receive one half-off credit to be applied towards any future Kids Camp visit.
The Fine Print:
- Referral Rewards are limited to five referrals per season. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions or offers, such as Find Your Ride Vouchers.
- In order to receive rewards, the referring party must submit the Referral Rewards Form prior to the referred party’s FYR date.
- *Ride Free Card value may alternatively be applied towards Find Your Ride and Find Your Ride 3-Pack programs.
Please contact the Highland Training Center with questions or to refer a friend by phone or email.
Rules and Restrictions
- Park Ready™ session attendance is required.
- Program limited to one per customer each season.*
Cancellations or a request to reschedule must be submitted at least 36 hours before a scheduled reservation to receive a full refund.
Questions? Contact the Training Center
Email email@example.com or call us – (603)286–7677 Ext 120
The Park Ready™ Method
Dial in the basics with help from Highland’s expert coaching staff.
Representing a careful combination of dedicated learning terrain and instruction, Park Ready™ is the proven approach to quickly tackling fundamental skills to maximize fun in today’s bike parks. Highland’s expert coaching staff provides patient encouragement and thoughtful movement analysis to set you up for success and leave you stoked!
- Bike setup and operation
- Rider body positions and movements
- One guided top-to-bottom run on beginner-friendly terrain