The Trail Crew has been out in full force this week working in every direction to get as many trails open as possible for the weekend. Just the right amount of moisture and some warmer nights have made all the difference. Thanks for your patience.
- Cat’s Paw & Hellion have been spruced up following their first tracks of the year
- Tombstone & 10 Minute Trail are now open with some new bridges
- NE Style has been 100% handworked and open
- Bone Saw is getting final touches today and should be open for the weekend
- Majority of Upper Sherwood is open for this weekend
- Lower Sherwood is getting an overhaul and some fresh changes, so stay tuned
—Tom Lepesqueur, COO Highland Trails
View our Trail Map
For the 11th season we are continuing to stay true to our mission of building trails and training programs to grow the sport of mountain biking. Our dedicated team is working round the clock to keep the current riders happy and coming back time and time again.
Here is what we have in store:
- Open 100% of the mountain
- Complete our newest top to bottom “Freedom Trail” shooting for early July. This will be a trail for our newest riders
- Build in a few surprise trail features or trail links
- Have the best season ever!
– Mark Hayes, CEO Highland Mountain Bike Park
Reserve a Find Your Ride™ Now