************ Post updated 4/23/2015 ************
GET A BIKE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Check out all of the park ready bikes Highland has left. Please read all the details in our FAQ then contact email@example.com to purchase one of the few remaining Park Ready Bikes or with any questions or issues. (Please note: All purchases are final sale and sold AS IS so please make sure all of your questions are answered before purchasing.)
All of the Park Ready Bikes have been overhauled and purchases and are ready to shred!.
All of the bikes have new grips and seats. Many will have brand new OEM components installed (i.e. forks, cranks, chain guides). See the FAQ below for more details.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Disclaimer: These are stock photos of the bikes. Bikes for sale as used and sold AS IS. Please see FAQ for more details.
******Pricing and Availability as of 12/11/2014**********
2014 Specialized Status 1
2014 Scott Voltage FR 20
|$1700 – Purchased after December 15th, 2014|
2014 Specialized Demo 8 Carbon
2013 Specialized Demo 8 Carbon
Kids Commencal Supreme 24
Kids Commencal Supreme 20
|$2100 – Purchased after Dec. 15th, 2014||$1800 – Purchased after Dec. 15th, 2014|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my bike be available?
- Park Ready Bikes have been overhauled and can be purchased on site at Highland Mountain.
What does it cost to box and ship my bike?
- Highland will charge $60 per bike to pack and box your bike. Shipping not included. Highland will contact you to pay for shipping via UPS. Please contact Highland prior to purchasing for a shipping estimate.
How do I pay for my bike?
- Please read all the details in our FAQ then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your bike of choice, or with any questions or issues. (Please note: All purchases are final sale and sold AS IS so please make sure all of your questions are answered before purchasing.)
What will my bike look like?
- All of these bikes are used, so expect some cosmetic wear. Each bike frame was covered in a specially designed protective film at the beginning of the season. This prevents a majority of cosmetic damage and helps to keep your bike looking fresh. IF you would prefer the protective film be removed there is a $60 charge for labor.
Will this bike be setup for my weight?
- Please include your rider weight, bike will be set up with factory spring, or spring best suitable for rider if available.
What is the warranty on a used rental bike? What does completely overhauled mean? What gets replaced?
- Used rental bikes are sold AS IS and DO NOT come with any written or implied warranty from Highland Mountain Bike Park or the Manufacturer. AS IS condition refers to the current bicycle condition at the time of pick up with below items agreed upon and signed for by the new bicycle owner and mechanic.
- The following items will be replaced and serviced as part of the end of season overhaul:
- New OEM Grips, Seats and Pedals
- New Pivot Bearings
- New shift cable and housing
- Clean drivetrain (Chain, Cassette, Crankset)
- Rear derailleur shifting tuned/adjusted
- New Brake Pads (Front & Rear)
- Brake fluid replaced and serviced (Front and Rear)
- Tires are in ridable condition with no torn knobs
- Bike frame and components may have scratches from rental use, buyer agrees to accept bike AS IS, and agrees that Highland does not owe free or warranty service/ parts on the bicycle.
- Additionally the following bikes will have new OEM parts installed:
- Status 1’s – New OEM Fork, Cranks, Chain guides
- Voltage FR 20’s – New OEM Fork
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.