The Highland Training Center is a 9,100 square foot structure that includes a massive foam pit with both a trick lip and drop into it, resi ramp and resi drop, and many other features for you to practice on before you take it out to the mountain.
Highland Training Center Rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING HIGHLAND TRAINING CENTER
- Riders must sign in at check in desk prior to each session.
- Waivers must be completed according to the Highland Mountain waiver policy.
- Helmets are required at ALL times. Knee and Elbow pads are recommended.
- Riders MUST have clean bikes, tires and clothes BEFORE entering the HTC.
- No food or beverages in the ramp area. NO GLASS BOTTLES.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- The use of proper park etiquette is expected at ALL times.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN OR AROUND THIS BUILDING!
Signs are posted throughout the HTC. READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL SIGNS BEFORE RIDING!